How it works
Fees and Taxes
Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA)
- Introduction to London House Exchange ISA
- Opening a London House Exchange ISA
- Managing funds in your ISA portfolio
- Investing with your London House Exchange ISA
- Transferring an existing ISA
- ISA Fees and Charges
- Introduction to Investment Plans
- How do I invest in an Investment Plan?
- How do you choose which properties to invest my funds in?
- How long will it take for my funds to be invested?
- How do I track the performance of investments made through investment plans?
- How do I sell investments made through investment plans?
- Annual shareholder vote on potential property sale
- Introduction to selling
- How do I exit my investment?
- Do I still earn a monthly income when I list my shares for sale on the Exchange?
- Are there any fees when buying or selling on the Exchange?
- Can I delist my shares from the Exchange?
- How do I earn an income?
- How do I calculate my monthly income?
- When will Dividends be paid?
- Where do I find my monthly returns?
- Will I need to put in further capital?
- Reinvest Dividends
Data and tools
- Guide to the LHX Share Trading Index
- What information is on my Dashboard?
- What information is in my Account History?
- What information is in my Tax Statement?
- What information is in my Investment Docs section?
- Do you provide share certificates or other legal documents?
- How do Bids work?
- How does the process of Scale Down work?
- Does my account need to be funded to be able to place a bid?
- Can I change or edit a bid once it’s been made?
- What is the difference between ‘Active’ and ‘Unfillable’ shares?
- How do I keep track of my bid orders?